Victor Company HQ
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you cannot use. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Victor Company HQ
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you cannot use. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Victor Company HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Company HQ

A simple gaming forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victor Company

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reptile555
Admin

Victor Company  Empty
PostSubject: Victor Company    Victor Company  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 pm

What Exactly Is Victor Company?
A very good question my friends Victor Company is a Resistance series clan that hasn't been very active so I am basically trying to get some fresh meat..I mean some new people to breath life into the clan.

Our History

We have a long a troubled history here so I'll get right to it.
Why is the name Victor Company? The name was inspired by the allies that help you in Resistance 2 story mode.

At first VIC was made out of a bunch of casual gamers and it was a pretty simple clan just having fun and such. Soon a few members thought " Hey why not recruit people maybe we can be a pro clan " so we started to recruit people and we soon had almost 90 to 80+ members some active some weren't. we had a very good head start for a clan to expand so quickly like that but then it went down hill...Many of our active players started clans of their own others joined more "professional" clans and not long after that VIC was left with 64 players most never went on or switched to the xbox 360 they had their reasons. I tried very hard trying to breath the some life into the clan like making a website but that didn't work out so well. Not very long ago my clan Joined Fireflies [FLY] a clan made out of multiple clans under one name but it is disbanded for the time being. Now here I am one of the few VIC's thinking " what can I do? ". So I went back to the drawing broad and reconstructed the chain of command and improved other stuff

What Kind Of People Am I Looking For?
I am looking for dedicated, loyal, and active people not just people who sign up and never be show up on the forums or any community events. Here at VIC we don't care how good you are at a game we're just looking for gamers who want a good time.

Our rules

- We DO allow someone to be in another clan* just so long as that clan dose not try to recruit others from VIC. * In the future if people want VIC to be a multi gaming clan then this rule will no longer apply.

- Here at VIC we expect you to be professional and treat EVERYONE with respect what do we mean by being professional? we mean no trolling, no flaming, no aggression towards some some because of race, religion, sex, etc

-We also play fair and square we do not hack, glitch, or do anything that will give us a unfair advantage. Boosting will somewhat tolerable if it's for that one impossible trophy in a game that everyone has a hard time getting then yeah that could be tolerated but if it's just to rank up faster or to improve your K/D or some foolish thing like that then that is not tolerated.

What Games Do We Play?
here are the following

Resistance Fall Of Man
Resistance 2
Call Of Duty Black Ops
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Killzone 2

Upcoming titles
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Resistance 3
Battlefield 3
Back to top Go down